working with us
Our employees are part of our family.
Florida Transport Service is always looking for qualified owner-operators with tractor trailer dumps to join our team. We have lanes in central and southwest Florida to keep deadhead miles to a minimum. 50% of our operator fleet has been with over five years, and we have had many retirements.
- Year-round work
- Local intrastate operation
- Weekly on-time settlements
- Direct deposit
- The driver keeps 100% of fuel surcharge
- Fuel cards available
- Insurance liability & physical damage at fleet rate
- Occupational accident insurance benefit package
- 5 days work week go home every night
- Strictly 100% owner-operator fleet
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of CDL A experience
- No more than 2 minor violations in the last 3 years
- No speeding tickets in the last 3 years
- No more than 1 major violation in the last 3 years
- Must own tractor-trailer dump
- Good driving record
- Driver and equipment must meet all DOT requirements
- Valid CDL A
- Valid DOT Medical Certificate.
- Truck & Trailer- Must have a current annual inspection performed by DOT certified inspector.
- No positive drug or alcohol under DOT guidelines.
- Must submit to pre-employment & random drug and alcohol screening.
Come work with us
- Office Staff